Monday, July 27, 2009

Let's Talk about It

Today I want t0 talk about marriage. I have been married for 7 years to a wonderful man. He treats me like a queen. He still takes me out and opens car doors for me and cooks for me. He does whatever is needed to make me happy. And I do the same for him. What I want to talk about is the men and women who are in unhealthy relationships and can't seem to find their way out. What happens when a man or woman is mentally and verbally abusive? What do you do? What happens when there are children involved? Now don't get me wrong.....we have been there done that! But....What about those who can't seem to break away knowing that this relationship is going nowhere? Over the years I have met so many wonderful and beautiful women in a relationship with what I would call the devil. What I can't understand is why do they stay? Let's talk about it!


I really married my husband because of his difference. It is not my job to make him over, but rather to discover and value that difference!

3 comments:

  1. I think abusive relationships are the most harmful relation to be in such as physical and verbal not to mention mental!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that anyone who is involved in a abusive relationship should find the courage to leave its not worth it. Remember LOVE is not supose to hurt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think whoever is in a bad relationship should get out fast!

    ReplyDelete