Monday, August 17, 2009

Real friends vs Fake friends

Today I would like to talk about friends. How many times have we met someone whom, at the time, seemed like someone we could keep in our lives forever. Only to find out later, that they we snakes. I went to Cleveland, my hometown this weekend to visit a very dear friend of mine, and I asked another friend whom I thought was a good friend to watch my dog for me while I was away. When I got ready to return home which was the following day, I called to let my friend no that I was on my way home and to please have my dog ready for pickup. She said that I couldn't have my dog back! She also said when I got back , she wasn't going to let me in! Well of course, I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST PLAYING! So I told her that I would be there around 8 pm and that my husband and I were tired and I asked her If she could have his things ready. We got to her house around 8:05 pm and to my surprise, She was not there! Or would not open the door. I happen to know that my dog would never not bark when someone knocks on the door so I concluded that she wasn't there! Can you believe it! I sure didn't. Well a few hours rolled by and still no dog. At about 11:20 pm, This so called friend calls my house and says come and get your f#@$$#@ dog! I was heated....so when I got there, she was running down the hall. I could see her through the glass entrance doors to her building....and no, my dog charlie was not with her! I was even more heated! This girl actually had hidden my dog in someone else's apartment!She must have came out the back door because I ndidn't see her coming towards my truck! all of a sudden I look up and she is standing outside the car yelling and screaming and calling me names and totally intoxicated! Now let me remind you that I said she was a good friend of mine. My husband retrieved our dog and he got back in the truck and we pulled off! Now, in a situation such as this, I felt that because she was intoxicated, I shouldn't add to a no-win situation although I was mad as hell! Now What would you have done? Let's talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment